Format and Editions
An exceptional early ‘80s guitar-powered gem, remastered in full and includes the band’s debut indie EP and both tracks from main protagonist Steve Wynn’s earlier combo 15 Minutes.
“The Days Of Wine And Roses’ is as timelessly potent as the records that inspired it.” Uncut
Central to the hugely influential Paisley Underground scene of the early 1980s that spawned Green On Red, The Bangles, Long Ryders and Rain Parade.
“Arguably the finest LP to come out of the Paisley Underground’s salad days.” AllMusic
With a nod to the Velvet Underground, Quicksilver Messenger Service and Dylan, packed into an incendiary slow-burn punk fuse, ‘The Days Of Wine And Roses’ is a glorious, upbeat sprawl, everything that rock ‘n’ roll should be.
“One of the most lasting alternative rock albums made during an explosive time for left-of-centre music.” Psychedelic Baby
- Record Store Day 2019 Exclusive Release
- A reissue of “Days of Wine & Roses” endorsed by the entire band!
- A vinyl reissue of their original 4 song 12-inch EP (long out of print)
- Exact facsimile replica of Steve Wynn’s rare “15 Minutes” 7-inch single
- New interviews with Kendra Smith, producer Chris D., & Paul B. Cutler (who recorded the “Down There” EP), ephemera from the Dennis Duck archives – Lovingly curated by Dream Syndicate archivist Pat Thomas.
TRACK LIST: Tell Me When It's Over, Definitely Clean, That's What You Always Say, Then She Remembers, Halloween, When You Smile, Until Lately, Too Little, Too Late, The Days Of Wine And Roses