Record Store Day Drops 2020 - Oct 24
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Best-selling Chief Keef release featuring the monster hit “Faneto”, on black and orange splatter vinyl.
“Feds” / “Paper (feat. Gucci Mane)” / “Whole Crowd” / “Faneto (feat. Tadoe)” / “Blurry” / “Cops” / “Where's Waldo” / “Farm” / “Home” / “Sets” / “Dear” / “Stupid” / “Cuz” / “Who Is That” / “Smack DVD” / “Cashin'” / “The Moral” / “Swag” / “Wayne” / “BS”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Legendary garage rockers The Fleshtones have been pumping out hits for over four decades, earning them the honor of being "America's Garage Rock Band." They're one of the final remaining original CBGB bands, they've played on Andy Warhol's short-lived MTV show while Sir Ian McKellen read Shakespeare over their jamming, and were the last band to publicly perform at the World Trade Center's Windows on the World. However, what's most incredible about The Fleshtones is that they're putting out some of their best music forty years into their career, as evidenced by their new album Face of the Screaming Werewolf. Featuring soon-to-be-hits done in the inimitable Fleshtones style, such as "Alex Trebek," "Spilling Blood at the Rock & Roll Show," and their cover of the Stones' classic "Child of the Moon."
1. Face of the Screaming Werewolf, 2. Alex Trebek, 3. Spilling Blood (at the Rock & Roll Show), 4. Child of the Moon, 5. Manpower Debut, 6. Swinging Planet X, 7. You Gotta Love, Love, 8. Violet Crumble, Cherry Ripe, 9. Waiting on a Girl, 10. The Show Is Over, 11. Somerset Morning
MP3 Album: $8.99 Download
"You have taken what I write, play, and sing about to an even higher level of expression. "
Hugo Montenegro was a prolific composer and orchestra leader, best known for crafting dynamic film and television soundtracks throughout the 1960s and 1970s. In addition to original compositions, the New York native also recorded many unique interpretations of contemporary work by other artists. In 1974, Montenegro released Hugo In Wonder-Land, his take on the catalog of music icon Stevie Wonder. The album is entirely instrumental, offering a brand new perspective on Wonder’s acclaimed originals. Montenegro’s lush arrangements and Moog-heavy electronic elements make for a genre-bending classic that Stevie Wonder himself has championed. After years out of print, Hugo In Wonder-Land is now back on limited-edition vinyl.
“Living For The City”/”Too High”/”Superstition”/”You Are The Sunshine Of My Life”/”My Cherie Amour”/”Higher Ground”/”Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing”/”Shoo-Bee-Doo-Bee-Doo-Da-Day”/”You’ve Got It Bad, Girl”/”All In Love Is Fair”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
Surinam-born Sumy (real name Kenneth Sumter) started his musical career in the late ‘70s. During the early ‘80s Sumy signed a licensing deal with Philips for two singles, “The Funky '’G’ (Only Comes At Night)” and “Funkin' In Your Mind” and recorded and released an LP on his own label, Galaxy Records. The much-sought-after but very rare “Funkin' In Your Mind” 12” proto-funk/disco track with vocoder is remastered from the original tapes and available for Record Store Day. Indivdually numbered, and pressed on transparent blue vinyl.
1. Funkin' In Your Mind (Long version)
1. Funkin' In Your Mind (Short version)
Tres Vampires is a trio of darkly romantic, timeless, otherworldly passion ballads the likes of which are only heard every 1000 years, or when the vampires rise. If you're listening. David J (Bauhaus, Love & Rockets), rarely seen in the daytime, and Johnette Napolitano (Concrete Blonde) collaborate as the duet of your darkest dreams on these dusty 2009 recordings, unearthed from an old crypt in the French Quarter used for storage of various rarities and artifacts. These familiar voices are already Halloween staples wherever vampires are known to congregate, so these three “lost” tracks are sure to become new - yet oddly old and familiar - Goth classics. Instruments performed and recorded by Shok, Los Angeles Multi-Instrumentalist Producer & DJ (Red Light District / Zeitmahl). Limited edition blood red vinyl, download card included
1. Take You Deep 2. Blood Bound 3. Voyage Of The Damned